Sunday, June 30, 2024

Green and Gold for a Grad Girl with The Stamp Market


Today I’m back with the second grad card this week for our son’s girlfriend.  I went with the same colours as yesterday - their University colours of green and gold, but a much more feminine style using The Stamp Market products.  This beautiful floral die set is called Big Bloom Bouquet.  Marvellous, don’t you think?  I placed the arrangement onto a mini-slimline size card that I foiled with a Spellbinders foiling die called Plaid Tidings (retired?).  


I added some ink blending and pencil colour blending on the petals and the same gorgeous shimmery gold cardstock for the flower centers.  


And it’s finished with a perfect gold foiled sentiment from The Stamp Market called Best Wishes Foil Plates and some gold sequins.  It has a very summery feel with the rich colours!

No comments: