Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Oh Buoy! With TCP


Ahoy Matey!  I can never resist a cute bunny design from The Cat’s Pajamas!  And pirate bunnies?!! What a treat! This cute new digi image from TCP is called Bunnies at Sea.  I printed and coloured the scene with Copics and coloured pencils with some wonderful saturated colour, which makes it so full of celebration!


To keep with the sea-faring theme, I make the card into a circular design, creating a circular buoy on the outside frame.  Easily done by using two circular dies together cut in the teal and then in white.  Then the white is trimmed into sections of the buoy.  Then I wrapped some baker’s twine around the frame, securing it on the back.   Then the buoy frame is popped up from the circular card base with foam tape.   


The sentiment is from another retired TCP set, but fits so perfectly for this design I couldn’t resist it!  

Here’s a peek at this cute set...


Thanks for joining me today! 

No comments: