Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Family Graduation with the Greetery


We had some great celebrations going on last weekend, our older son and his girlfriend graduated with their undergrad degrees (with distinction!).  Both of them are heading to Masters studies this fall.  Today and tomorrow I’ll show you the cards I made for both of them.  Today our son’s card is up!  I’m just crazy about their Confetti Encore Suite of products!  For this design I used the Award Winning Die and the University colours (green and gold) to create this celebration ribbon.  A bit of gold shimmery paper really makes the sparkle come out in the ribbon and in the metallic stars.   The cardstock is Evergreen and Stardust from Concord & 9th.  


The background is foiled with the Ticker Tape Foil Plate and then I added the gold embossed sentiment with the Inflated Sentiments Stamp Set.   And to make it feel like even more of a party I also used the Curly Q Streamers, and some gold sequins.  


And my sweet sentimental son even told me how much he loved the card, and how happy he was to have it.  (swoon!) 

Here’s a couple of pictures of them from the day. 





No comments: