Friday, May 19, 2023

Slimline Garden Bouquet


When I developed my front flower bed I had in mind to create a colour palette of peaches and orange, lime green and burgundy.  Rich and citrusy.  Right now all the new tulips I planted last fall are starting to bloom and it’s been so fun to see the different elements come to life.  So, this pretty design from Power Poppy using Abundant Petals and the coordinating dies was a sweet nod to those flowers.   


I coloured these gorgeous petals with Copics no-line style, use the dies to trim them out and arrnaged them on a mini-slimline size card.  The dies are from Pink Fresh Studio - Mini Slimline Essential Bundle Dies.   I often reach for them when I’m making a slimline design.  I love the mini size!  


A perfect way to say thank you to someone!  

 

No comments: