Monday, May 22, 2023

Flower Mail from PTI


We’ve just returned from a little getaway to the mountains that was full of fun, beautiful creation, hiking, biking and time with friends.  What a great way to get some quick restoration!  Today I’m bringing you a little explosion of love and flowers bursting out of this cute envelope and set from Paper Trey Ink.  It’s called  All You Need Is Love and it has coordinating dies to go with it.  Its such a sweet set that can be used for more than Valentine’s or love settings.  I picked out a cute palette to work with using my Concord & 9th ink pads and stamped and die cut all these cute pieces out.  



The ink colours are Harbor, Blueberry, Midnight, Nectar and Grapefruit, with Tidepool as the greenery.  Great colours together!  I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina, and then layered the elements together using Spellbinders, MFT and Pink Fresh Studios Dies.  Even the scalloped edge is a nod to postage with it’s edges.  


Just the sweetest card for someone you care about!  Thanks for joining me today!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

That's my favorite kind of restoration. A sweet card today. I'm always drawn to stamps and dies with envelopes. Beautifully created. Christine, thank you for visiting my blog and letting me know you were there. It's hard to keep track of everyone, I know.