Thursday, May 18, 2023

Pure Poppies Pop!

 


Popping in with Poppies!  These beauties are from My Favorite Stamps called Pure Poppies. The clean lines are so lovely, and fun to colour with my Copic Markers. I trimmed them out carefully with my scissors, and then it was easy to follow along with this week’s MFT Sketch Challenge .  


I ink blended the background layer and then ran it through Concord & 9th's Triangle Background die.  I think that play on squares and triangles in the layout is a good one. I splattered some water on the background to add some interest to that Distress Oxide background.  


Just a touch of enamel dots and the sentiment from MFT called Essential Sentiments.  A great collection of sentiments in one big set!  

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the design with the squares!