Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Petite Flower Frame with Alex Syberia

Floral Framed Best Wishes

Hello on this Wednesday Eve!  I’m back with some more pretty and petite flowers from Alex Syberia called Grateful Heart it’s a digital design and right now Alex Syberia is working on a reopening, so I won’t be able to link the image, but oh isn’t it the sweetest?  I love the little flowers in a frame.  


Colouring is done with Copics and finished with coloured pencils, and then I fussy cut out the center of the design to make room for the background of the card base in this pretty Briar Rose colour from Concord and 9th.  That layer is run through the Quilted Card Front Die.  


I die cut the sweet sentiment from Concord & 9th’s Everyday Expressions dies, layered 3 x for some thickness.  Then a few enamel dots to sweeten the finish!    Pretty cute!   

No comments: