Thursday, April 11, 2024

Circular Posies with Pinkfresh Studios

 


Hi Again!  I’m back with more flowers.  I just can’t get enough.  Today’s pretty posies are from Pink Fresh Studio and are called Peony Fantasy.  Included in this suite are the Hot Foil Plate, Coordinating Die, and the coordinating stencil.  I think it’s a beautiful bundle of products.  I finished a card with this bundle a few weeks ago, but had a few leftovers perfect for a new design.  

I’m playing along with Pink Fresh Studio’s Monthly Challenge for “Circles”.  This circle die perfectly frames the layers of flowers and vellum!  


So, I hot foiled, stenciled and die cut a few extra blooms with a more orange tone, which pairs nicely with the peach blossoms.  The card base is created with a Simon Says Stamp Embossing Folder called Margot Tile.  After running it through my machine, I swiped gold Lunar paste over the impressions to really give it the feeling of a tin ceiling.  


The sentiment is embossed in gold, and then some gold sequins accent the shimmery gold of the design.  


No comments: