Sunday, April 14, 2024

Monday Sunshine with Concord & 9th

 


Hello!  How about some sunshine to get ready for Monday morning?!  I have a cutie here from Concord & 9th with their newest Turnabout Stamp called Folkart Flower.  These stamps are a nice way to create your own layers of colour in a patterned paper style of print with up to 4 colours of ink, or you can stamp with less colours, even monochrome.  And this one is extra fun because you can choose to remove the center of the stamp to make space for a focal image.  I picked a fun colour combo I liked that sang Spring to me.  


I’ve paired the background stamping with some pretty die cute flowers from the Build a Bloom Dies to coordinate with the stamping.  This card is a 5 x 5 size.  


The sentiment is from the Turnabout Stamp, and I’ve added some extra enamel dots and leftover paper pieces to accent the middle like confetti.   

Thank you for dropping by!  

No comments: