Sunday, January 21, 2024

Silvered Anemones with Spellbinders


Hello!  The magic of foiling is something I’ve really enjoyed these last months.  So, over the Christmas season of sales I picked up a few foiling dies that I thought were lovely.  This one, the Anemones Etched Dies  was one of them. And wow what a pretty design it is!  

I chose to foil on Copic XPress It Blending cardstock so I could colour the petals with purple shades of Copics.  I foiled and coloured the image a couple of times and then split it apart to be able to add the arrangement in 3 sections.  


I knew I wanted to layer the flowers over dark cardstock, so I also embossed this black layer with a Spellbinders Origami Folded 3D Embossing Folder.  The texture is perfect for the flowers.  
 

I added another foiled sentiment from Spellbinders to border the bottom from the Mini Everyday Sentiments.  I’m really loving this silver foil, as it turns irridescent as it catches the light!  Makes for such a great effect!  


No comments: