Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Dainty Blue Petals with PTI


Hi there friends!  Today I’m bringing something simple and elegant.  There’s just nothing like simple stems of flowers.  I adore this stencil set from PaperTrey Ink called Wild Blooms.  So, I blended some Distress Ink through the stencil, then added some detailing in with coloured pencils, while keeping the softness of the design.  


Next, to give the panel some more textural interest, I ran it through a double lined card front die both horizontally and vertically to make a grid pattern.  I think it’s just the right touch for that white space, without distracting from the flowers.  


Another pretty sentiment from a retired PTI set and a tiny enamel heart complete it!  Sweet simple and encouraging.  Appreciate you joining me here today!  
 

No comments: