Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Woodland Babies with Concord & 9th

 

Oh babies!  Sweet, soft, squish able, gorgeous little ones.  It is always so lovely to celebrate a precious little one entering a family!  Today cards are a duo of baby designs using some older products from Concord & 9th that are so adorable.  They’re called Woodland Turnabout Stamp Set, and what’s wonderful about the set is that you can custom design your own “paper” with these woodland animals and use that same pattern to die cut out the sweet little woodland animals in the set.  


First up I’ll talk about the baby girl design.  I used a portion of the background I created with this set to create a strip of pattern along the side of the card, then used the included sentiments and accents to create the sentiment section.  I also used dies from the Triangle Confetti Dies to accent the card with the tiny sentiment flags that coordinate the with the Colours of this month’s C9 colour combo on Instagram.  They spoke baby to me for sure!  I really love these colours together!


A tiny bunny and skunk accent the rounded sentiment area die cut from the stamped paper.  
 

A couple of wood veneer stars accent the design.  

And now we have the boy card...


Here is where you can see the entire pattern of the stamp set, and how much fun the colours are together.  


For this design I also used the tiny triangles to coordinate with the colours of the paper, and a wee wood veneer star.  


I love how it all comes together!  I think it would make a great theme for a baby shower!  

Thanks for joining me today!  



No comments: