Monday, January 15, 2024

Cupids Forever with TCP!




Well hi again!  I’m back today with an adorable design for Valentine’s or a Wedding that I think you’ll love!  It’s got so much classic vintage Valentine flair!  It’s new from TCP this month and is called Cupids Forever.  I think they are just adorable.  

I started with some Copic colouring in peachy shades with a nod to Pantone’s 2024 Colour of the year this year “Peach Fuzz”.  I happen to LOVE peachy shades, so you might see more of these glowing peach colours ahead!  Each image was fussy cut out, and then placed on a mini slimline design with retired TCP dies to be vintage “windows” for each of them.  


I’ve added some little hearts as accent between the cupids.  I chose not to add a sentiment because then it is open for use for Valentine’s and for a wedding.  To make it a bit more vintage I added some pretty crochet lace.  There are so many more cute cupids in this set too!  


 Aren’t they all just precious!  Thanks for joining me today.  


No comments: