Sunday, January 14, 2024

Really Rosy with MFT


Hello friends!  I’m popping in today with a pretty floral from My Favorite Things. This week I’m playing along with their Colour Challenge  (of light and medium pink, red and lime green) and Sketch Challenge, with this lovely image called Fresh Cut Flowers, that has since been retired.  It’s got some really nice big petals to get into!  I started with Copics and finished with pencils to give more definition and soften the transitions nicely.  


The sketch called for a centre circle, which I cut out with an MFT Scalloped Edge Circle die.  Peeking through the background on the cardbase is ink blended base with some texture from an embossing plate.  

The pretty sentiment is from MFT’s Everyday Scripted Greetings.  It’s a great scripty handwriting sentiment set.  


Appreciate you dropping by!  

No comments: