Wednesday, May 18, 2022

New Stamping Styles with The Greetery



Do you have a preferred style of stamping?  Mine has always been a stamp I can colour.  But, it’s good to try out something new sometimes!  I’ve been eyeing up the beautiful sets at The Greetery for some time.  I love Betsy’s style and polish, so I finally bought some of the stamps, dies and stencils from this March’s release and am using  Springtime Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies on this card.  

I was thinking about a baby shower design, and when I saw the umbrella in the set I thought it would be so sweet to have the flowers from the set bursting out of the umbrella.  The teeny tiny images take a little getting used to, but it was so fun to put the pieces together, almost like an intricate puzzle.  I’ve stamped all the layers and added some prismacolour pencil colouring to bring in the details.  


It’s all placed on a watercoloured background, and I’ve framed it up and added a few Nuvo iridescent dots as accents on the background an din the flowers like dew drops.  


That little bunny is so darn cute!  Thanks for joining me today! 

2 comments:

Pastor Terry said...

So CUTE!

Traci M said...

Christine, this is beyond adorable!! I have a very large collection of The Greetery stamps! I m slowly learning that there are some that are easy to figure out…and others maybe a bit too intricate ( for me,)but I love them all!
I really like your colors and design and that sweet bunny!