Monday, February 21, 2022

Mini Mouse Blessings

 


Hopping in with a very cute sketch from My Favorite Things today and some pretty adorable mice from the set Harvest Mouse.  Another in the collection of images I’ve had coloured up for a long time.  These little cuties are coloured on Kraft cardstock with Prismacolor Pencils, and it makes for a fuzzy cozy look for them, which is perfect for their fur.  


To create the openings I used two stitched dies one a square, and one a rectangle I extended for 2 cuts to create the longer windows.  It’s a great sketch for creating little scenes.  I marked the openings onto the Olive cardstock with pencil so I knew where to put the background stamping.  Then I popped the top layer up with foam tape.  
                   


Just a tiny wood veneer star as an accent and they’re sending blessings!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is cuteness overload! Absolutely adorable, your coloring (and cutting) skills are amazing!

Lin said...

What a wonderful card! This is one of my very favorite stamp sets, and you've made me fall in love with it all over again!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness they are too cute and love the look of fur that the pencil gives to them, love the design of the card!

Leslie Miller said...

I've always loved this set in your hands. They do look all soft and fuzzy with the pencil coloring. Clever way to do the openings. Just Darling, Christine!