Friday, February 18, 2022

Peace, Love and 60’s Tassels

 


Sometimes you’ve just gotta get in the GROOVE!  I found this adorable little girl from Mo’s Digital Pencil called Berkeley  in my coloured up stash and thought she’d be fun to give some 60’s Peace and Love treatment.  She’s off to school with her tassled backpack and patches on her frayed jeans.  She’s such a cutie!  I’m also trying to do more varieties in my skin tones to represent more of the beautiful colours of the world and she was delightful to colour with my Copics.  


To coordinate with her vibe, I added cut paper “tassels" to the right edge of the colour-blocked patterned paper.  It’s easy to do with little paper snips.  And then I added felt flower accents to match her patches.  For the sentiment I stamped the blue-jean tab with a canvas stamp and then added the birthday sentiment (from Stampin’ Up!) for fun.  I think she’s very groovy :)  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Christine, I'm having the best time seeing the variety of things you've colored! I hope it never ends. You have such a knack for creating the most darling cards to go with them, too. The fringe edge on this one is genius!