Saturday, March 2, 2024

Stitching Saturday - Spring Flowers

 


Hello!  Popping in late on this Saturday with another stitching card I worked on this week.  It’s not often I stitch a full panel, but this was an easy design to work with!  This seemed to me like a perfect Spring palette to work with.  So, despite that we’ve had snow all day, I’m designing for full on Spring.  


The main stitching die is from MFT, and then I’ve incorporated Rounded and Braided Rectangle Dies from Pinkfresh Studios in Vellum as a base for these pretty die cut flowers from Concord & 9th called Build a Bloom.   Rounded corners throughout the layers mirror the pretty vellum die.  


Then, to finish it off and to coordinate with the bits of metallic silver stitching in the design (vertical stitches), I’ve added some silver foiling with Spellbinders Yana’s Sentiments Hot Foil Plate.  

Thanks for joining me for another bit of stitching! 


No comments: