Friday, June 9, 2023

Serene Stitches with MFT


Last month I was so delighted to win an MFT Sketch Challenge and spent my gift code on the new stitching kit from MFT called Everything Wonderful. This kit has some really great elements, and I also chose to pick up the extras to fill out the kit because it included some fantastic sentiment sets in beautiful script like this one Everything Wonderful.   The kit included 3 skeins of embroidery thread, so I let that pick my palette for the card.  I’m always a fan of soft blue-green.  So I die cut the elments from heavy cardstock, and added some greenery in vellum and cardstock too.  


After stitching, I arranged the flowers on a cardbase that has a frame from MFT’s Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge, and soft ink blending with Aged Patina Distress Oxide ink.  This is this week’s MFT Sketch Challenge as well.  


It really has a dreamy serene look, and the extra stitching really adds so much texture and softness!  
 

No comments: