Sunday, June 11, 2023

Wish Reverse Duo with MFT

 


Hello there!  Today I’ve got two adorable designs that use a reverse technique from each other and loads of colour!  It all started with this cute die from MFT called Wish.  I used the die on two pieces of cardstock, white and textured turquoise and then pulled out the Fundamental Florals Dies, and die cut a bunch of flowers in orange, hot pink and leaves from the Complementary Greenery die.  


I arranged the flowers on the cardstock with some ink blending along the bottom to give it a bit of depth and contrast and then added a few sequins to give it some sparkle.  When its popped up over white cardstock the letters have great dimension and I love the vibrant colours!  


On the white cardstock, I did the same cutting, but instead added the flowers underneath the die cut layer so the flowers are peeking through from the embossed card base.  That crisp white with the flowers looks so great!  


I added a bit of white framing to give that white on white some pop and the sentiment is from MFT’s Everything Wonderful stamp set.  

Here’s the comparison between the cards:


A great reverse colour duo for Birthdays!  

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I need to get out my letter dies, like how you added your flowers with them!