Thursday, June 8, 2023

Summer Magnolias with Pink Fresh Studios

 


Ah the Tropics....doesn’t that sound good?  We’re continuing with our heatwave here and these gorgeous colours make me imagine I’m on an island somewhere.  One of things I love the most about a destination vacation is the flora and fauna that I don’t have at home.  This beauty from PinkFresh Studios called Magnolia Pattern stamp set is a gorgeous one, and though magnolias don’t really bloom in Summer, the Simon Says Stamp Challenge on Instagram this month is to create with yellow, orange and teal, which is such a gorgeous summer palette that we’re going to pretend they do :)  


I recently picked up these awesome braided dies from PinkFresh Studios that I LOVE.  They’re the Rounded and Braided Rectangle and the detail is amazing.  I think they work beautifully on this slimline style.  I splattered some watered down white acrylic paint onto the card before I added the fussy cut magnolias (coloured with Copics).  


The sentiment is from a PinkFresh joint set from the pandemic that Simon Says Stamps produced.  I think it’s so encouraging.  A few enamel dots finish it off.  

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful design for your lovely flowers!