Monday, June 13, 2022

Summer Skies and NEW TCP!


A new month means a NEW release at The Cat’s Pajamas!  Today I’m bringing you a couple of summer themed designs that are delightful, including one of my all time favourite TCP images.  We’ll start it off with our favourite bunny lazying around in the flower meadow, it’s called Kickin’ It!  

He looks so happy contemplating life doesn’t he?  All the colouring is done with Copics, and I’ve added a few accents with a grass die border, butterfly and pennant accents and a few enamel dots.  


Because I need a few more thank you cards, I added a thank you sentiment from another TCP set.  


Next up, we’ve got a mini-slimline design with one of my all time favourite TCP Images, it’s called Take Off! 

I just returned from watching Top Gun: Maverick, and this little guy is definitely not doing mach 10...he’s just putt putting along and making me smile!  I’ve coloured him up with Copics, trimmed him out and popped him up on this stenciled sky background, which I’ve done with an older TCP cloud stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink.  It makes the perfect blue summer sky tone.  



The mini-slimline size also adds to the feel of flying in the sky with wide open space, and I’ve added some strips of paper to give you the feeling of motion....adding arrow points on the ends of the paper strips to give the idea of forward movement.  An enamel heart matching the sky tops it off.  


Here’s a peek at the new Digi Sets I used today.  Appreciate your visit!  



2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

those bunnies always make me smile and your coloring just brings the whole scene to life!

Leslie Miller said...

So cute, Christine! Fabulous colors and coloring (no surprise there). This girl just want to have sun. Too many cloudy days this spring!