Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Foxy Foxes

 


Sometimes you just have to go all out on cute!  These are more of my previously coloured up images that haven’t made it into cards until now.  I’m calling in the Colouring Catch-Up Challenge.  The fox images are from an older MFT set called Fox and Friend, which is retired now I believe.  

These adorable little foxes are tucked into an array of flowers and greenery using different little flower and greenery stamps I had on hand, and paired with some fabulous designer paper from Craft Consortium.  I was really trying to coordinate with that woodland theme.  


They’re such cuties aren’t they?  I’m also playing along with MFT Sketch this week for fun.  Copics were used for colouring them up.  I really let the flowers do all the talking on this one!  Thanks for popping by!  

2 comments:

Sue L. said...

Soooo cute! Foxes r awesome.

Leslie Miller said...

They're absolutely precious, Christine! What a lot of enjoyment you've had coloring. You know I love the paper, too. You put it all together beautifully!