Monday, January 31, 2022

TCP’s February Release is Sending Love!

 


Popping in today to welcome in the month of February with The Cat’s Pajamas New Release!  We’ve got themes of love, winter, friendship, and postal ephemera.  It’s my kind of vibe!  I have 3 designs to show you today beginning with this cutie called Miss Ewe. He’s got a fabulous flowing scarf and GASP Sheep POCKETS!  So cute!  He’s coloured up with Copics and sewn onto this mini-slimline design.  I love mini-slimline sizes....just the right amount of real estate to create.   


I’ve zig zagged between the layers then added the heart die from the new Conversations Hearts Cutable, and a sweet snowflake so it doesn’t just have to be for Valentine’s day.  


Next up is this adorable helicopter bunny from the Sending You Digi.  He’s coloured up with Copics to match this great flight themed paper I found in my stash.  He’d dropping by to bring LOVE with cute little die cut hearts, and I’ve popped him up on a layer of the new Square Stamps Cutable file.  


Isn’t the paper great?  

And last, but not least, this postage themed design...


It’s also using the Sending You digi set  and it is framed up using the little circular post-mark in the set,   enlarged enough to become the frame.  I trimmed out the inside of the circle frame and popped it up on the bunny image.  Some pretty brocade paper ties the pink and red together.  


You can see I’ve added some extra envelopes onto the main image and as fillers in the text frame.  The finished card is just less than 5 x 5.  

Here’s a peek below and the New Release goodies I used.  Thanks for enjoying the fun February Release with me!  






2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I adore each and everyone of these Christine (plus I think you raided my paper stash). Fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Happy and totally fabulous cards and I lovelovelove them so much!