Friday, May 10, 2019

Lilacs for Mom


Hi Friends!  Sorry for the absense, in the background I’m working on some fun stuff for later this month, but I also needed to create a Mother’s Day card for my mom, so, I pulled out some of my digi images that I had previously printed and found this lovely one, Lilacs and Lemons.  I know it was on sale last week (sorry!) but because it’s a digital image, it’s also really affordable.  My mom loves purple, so I was drawn to this beautiful pitcher of lilacs, with the pretty lemons to accent.  Al the colouring is done with Copics, and I’ve paired wiht with some pretty plaid paper that picks up a lot of the colours in the image. 


The sentiment is stamped with another lovely Power Poppy set, Sweet Memories, and I’ve added a wee button and twine to accent. 


Pop on over to see what my lovely friend Julie, is up to today and then the Power Poppy Blog

Thanks for stopping by!   

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Christine fab colours
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

She will just love this beauty, your paper is just a perfect accent with your lovely coloring! Hope you also enjoy a nice Mother's day!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word! Your coloring is off the charts, Christine! What a beauty! Love the color of the pitcher and the plaid and how you matched the tea towel. So gorgeous that you used the different shades on the lilacs. Your mom is going to love this. She has a very talented daughter!

Traci M said...

Love this card so much...and I thank you for including the copics you’ve used. I’m sure your Mom was thrilled with such a gorgeous card, Christine!