Friday, May 3, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Hello Everyone!  I’m back at it after a few days away on a trip to California where I serve on a Governing Board.  It was a good round of meetings, and 33 degrees Celcius with sunshine and green everywhere doesn’t hurt!  I managed to come back to a blizzard on one of my connecting flights and was stuck in the airport along with thousands of other people all night long.  I just can’t do a sleepless night like I used to be able to!  I feel like I’ve been playing catch up all week.  

But today, we’re inserting COFFEE!  That should wake us all up!  The Cat’s Pajamas is participating in the Coffee Lovers Spring Summer Blog Hop!  I’m playing with some fun goodies from TCP including the Fresh Brewed Heaven Stamp set and it’s matching Cut Ups Die, Coffee Clatch.  

I created a background with the fun stamps in this set by stamping in VersaFine ink onto watercolour paper and loosely watercolouring with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers.  


To highlight the two cut out coffee vessels, I used TCP’s Round Bubbles Cut Ups Duo die, and placed the die cut cups on top.  Isn’t that steam rising cute?  A bit of accenting with some wood veneer and it’s ready for some caffeinated celebration!  

Be sure to check out what’s happening in the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop, and join in!  There are TONS of prizes from over 85 companies to win!  

Here’s The Cat Pack girls playing along....

21 comments:

Allie said...

Your colouring is stunning! I love the coffee coloured background that you created, too. Beautiful!

Esther Asbury said...

Your coloring is superb! I love the way you did the background!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fabulous card! Love how you used the bubble circle die as
a backing for the cups. I have the die, but haven't used it
yet - thanks for the inspiration!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun background, Christine. You really did a fabulous job on this card.
Blessings,
karen L

Leslie Miller said...

Look at you, making the most fun coffee card ever! Love all the color on this and those little steam squiggles are the cutest!

Karen Brown said...

Wonderful card!!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super pretty, love the background paper you created! With such a cute sentiment too!
TFS and hoping to see you around the blogosphere soon!

~amy~ said...

This is a beauty! Love your watercoloring!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and fabulous card Christine
Gr Karin

New Creations said...

I love the design with such fun sentiment, so cute!

tonyamaries said...

Awesome card! Great job!

Helen Gullett said...

This is super fabulous card. I am in love with your background!

Fikreta said...

its awesome card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design and gorgeous coloring. I really love this.

Billie A said...

Great colors and images. I like the placement and design.

A.Rose said...

I adore this card. The colors, then technique then the sheer beauty of it!

richardbreaks said...

This is so charming. Wonderful coloring and color choice, and the bubbles die is a fantastic choice, too. Excellent.

Hetty said...

Wonderful arrangement of colorful coffee cups on your card.
Great sentiment added too!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow!! I love the colors you used... fabulous design!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous job, love your coloring!

~amy~ said...

Hello, you're a winner!

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/05/2019-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-wrap-up-winners/