Monday, May 13, 2019

Heart on Your Sleeve


Popping in with a little creation for a friend.  I had a sweet visit recently with a friend that I haven’t seen for a year, and yet within the first 5 minutes we were crying together.  I love that about some relationships, you can get to the really good stuff really quickly.  So, I thought I’d send her a card to remind her that I love this “heart on her sleeve” quality she bears.  

I’m playing with MFT’s adorable set, Joyful Heart Bears illustrated by Stacey Yacula.  This cute guy is coloured up with Copics and then I added some detail with my Prismacolour Pencils.  


Some pretty patterned paper and a trio of wood veneer hearts, with a bit of twine complete the CAS design.   I’m playing with last week’s MFT Sketch Challenge with this unique fishtale design.  

So cute to celebrate the blessing of good friends!  


3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooo he is so cute and a very beautiful card and great design Christine
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too cute, I love the texture that you gave to him with your coloring, so good that you had a great visit, those kind of friends are the most special of all!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, Christine, could this be any cuter? So adorable! I love that he's holding a little bucket of hearts. Those are the best kind of friends.