Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Mush-room for Gratitude with The Greetery

 

Mushroom Gratitude Greeting Card

Hello and Happy Tuesday evening!  I don’t know where you are but we are getting a few extra days of Summery weather this Autumn and it’s a delight to enjoy.  However, my creative hands are much more interested in all the Fall colours and textures.  Today I have a card created with The Greetery’s Botanicuts Toadstool Garden dies.   I began by cutting out the toadstools in a variety of warm colours along with some grass with a retired die from The Cat’s Pajamas.  


After assembling the toadstools, I added some Copic marker accets to increase the dimension on the fungi, and placed it all on a Lemongrass background which I ran through The Greetery’s Pierced Plaid Pierce Plate.  My goodness, does that ever give you beautiful texture!  I created an “interior frame” with a stencil and white ink, and also incorporated a cross-stitch frame with The Greetery’s Hoopla Oval Die, outlining some of the woodgrain details in the frame with a Copic marker.  


The sentiment is from The Greetery’s Thankful Heart Stamp and Stencil set.  And just to balance the design I added in a wood veneer butterfly which I added some colour to with ink, Copics and a white gel pen.  It’s definitely feeling Fall!  

Thanks for joining me today! 

No comments: