Sunday, June 16, 2024

My Role Model with MFT

 


Hello!  Today I’m popping in with our kids’ Father’s Day card for their Dad.  Since he sometimes peeks at my cards, I didn’t want to post it before the day.  Our kids are beyond blessed to have a Dad who is so loving, supportive, wise, sacrifical and hardworking.  100% they know they are loved and he is proud of them.  He is a leader and a servant heart and loves the Lord.  I am so grateful for him, and I know they are too.  

So this superhero themed card and the role model sentiment were perfect for him.  I was using a new set to me from MFT called Super Human and the coordinating dies.  These little guys are so adorable!  I coloured this little guy dropping in to save the world with Copics in my husband’s favourite colour - purple.  It was his HS and College colour and he still gravitates toward it.  


The background city scene uses another MFT set (Birdie Brown - retired now). I embossed the city in silver, and ink blended the sky in purples, adding in sparkle pen for stars.  I’m also playing along with this week’s MFT Sketch Challenge.  

The foiling uses a Spellbinders Foil plate called Hypnotic (seems to be retired), and then added an interior frame with a scalloped rectangle die from MFT.  



The sentiment is embossed for more silver touches, and now it’s adorable and heart-felt!  

No comments: