Friday, June 14, 2024

Award Winning Retirement with The Greetery



Hi There!  Today I’m bringing you another instalment in a seriew of cards I made for a friend to give to co-workers.  This one was designed for a man who was retiring, so I wanted it to have a bit more of a masculine feel.  I picked up my new goodies from The Greetery from their Confetti Encore Collection.  If it’s a celebration, this bundle of products is the perfect way to create great designs. 


I began with a fun colour palette (Concord & 9th Mushroom, Seaglass and Tidepool), and then went about foiling the Ticker Tape Hot Foil plate in silver on deep charcoal cardstock.  Next I added in layers of Curly Q Streamers Dies (they really make it feel like a party!), and then formed my fun Award Winning Die into a “blue ribbon” using the sentiment from the Inflated Sentiments embossed in silver for the sentiment.  Little touches like silver metallic cardstock add to the award winning feel of the design.  


I think it combines to make a really fun card that is full of celebration.  Also - perfect for masculine or feminine designs depending on the types of paper you use.  Thanks for joining the party with me!  
 

No comments: