Monday, May 27, 2024

The Bunny is a HS Grad with TCP

 


Hello!  Today I’ve got a High School Graduation to celebrate.  Our niece is graduating and I thought it would be fun to create a card to celebrate her with new TCP Goodies!  Our favourite bunny is created with a new set called Change the World!  I looked up her High School colours and used them as my guide for the whole card.  So, he’s got a maroon cap and gown, and I drew in a little big of his hood with a Copic Multiliner pen.  


A lot of the design is just paper striping, including a fun sentiment banner from a retired TCP die and stamp, gold embossed on the banner.  I also added some cute wood veneer stars to the design giving them a bit of Copic colouring to coordinate with his brown bunny fur.  


I think she’ll get a kic out of it.  He’s definitely cute and ready to celebrate!  


No comments: