Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Baby Week - Bunny Hatching with SU!

 


In what feels like a lifetime ago, I was a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, doing this for many years.  And along the way I collected a few sets that I just can’t part with.  This cutie is one of them - Everybunny, long since retired, but still with the most adorable images that work for both Easter and babies. 

I used the cute little bunny hatched out of his egg and did a little Copic colouring on him.  Then I used some pretty dies from PinkFresh Studios called Essentials:  Mini Slimline Bundle to showcase him. 


The pretty plaid in the background is layered dies from Concord and 9th, both the Thick Plaid and the coordinating Thin Pad dies.  They combine so nicely together.  A faux grossgrain die is from a retired TCP die.  


A little baker’s twine bow, sentiment from another retired SU! sentiment set, and an enamel heart keep it simple and oh so sweet!  Baby cards are just the best to make.    Thanks for joining me today!  


No comments: