Monday, May 13, 2024

Baby Week with Waffle Flower

 


Hello!  I recently had a card sale and realized that I was lacking in the baby card department, so I went to work on a few cards for baby boys and girls.  Today I’m kicking off my baby week with this pretty design from Waffle Flower.  I used the basic postal stencils and A2 postal dies and then added some feminine flowers with the Wild Flowers Stencil.   It’s a fun feminine combination!  


To make the pattern work in the postage stamp areas, all you need to do is layer the basic postage stencil over your die cut cardstock first, and then add the floral layers of the stencil overtop, so the petals and leaves stay in the stamp areas.  These perfectly peach and pink colours are a nice combination.  


Then to finish it off I stamped some cute typeset style sentiments from some old Stampin’ Up! Stamps and die cut the sentiments.  A bit postage stamp marks are stamped, and a few enamel hearts finish it off.  

Hope to see you back as the week goes on for more baby themed cards!


No comments: