Monday, January 29, 2024

The World Needs Your Spirit with Pinkfresh



Hello!  Today I’m playing along wiht the January 2024 Challenge from Pinkfresh Studios, where you’re invited to choose from all of their 2023 themes for a new design.  I picked the March theme of Layers, with a colour palette of yellow, orange, pink, green and blue.  I began building my layers of clear cardstock, a foiled layer of this beautiful Pinkfresh Pretty Blossom Bundle  and ink blended through the coordinating stencil and cut out with the coordinating die.  


Next,  I took the leftover foil and a solid foil plate to add the reverse of the image in a pretty solid hape.  I think this shape is retired because I got it on a REALLY deep discount.  


I added another foiled/stencilled blossom and some die cut greenery overtop, as well as this lovely sentiment from Pink Fresh’s Indigo Vines stamp set, plus some little gold sequins to add more sparkle!  

It’s a pretty one! 

No comments: