Thursday, January 25, 2024

Loved Blossoms with Concord & 9th


Happy Thursday!  I love that you don’t have to use traditional colour palettes for Valentine’s!  You can embrace any colour you want!  And I sure did with these fun blossoms from Concord & 9th  Flower Medley Bundle.  I saw another card that inspired me with colours much like these, so I’m always taking notes or pinning things like that to remember for a future project.  The card I was inspired by wasn’t floral, but I think it really works to have these vibrant colours on a deep blue-green background like Juniper.  


I found a little arrangement I loved and placed the on the Plaid Card Front Bundle  card base.  I also stamped and detailed the sentiment with coloured pencils so it had some definition to the letters.  


 Its bursting with colour and love!  





 

No comments: