Friday, January 12, 2024

Birthday Texts with TCP

 


Well Hello!  This fun card was supposed to show up for you on Tuesday this week, but I forgot to publish!  So, I’ll just show it to you a wee bit late!  You can always stay updated with my creative endeavours on my Instagram page as well.  ChristineCreationsart  I’d love it if you’d follow me there :)  

This one is for those friends that are far away on their Birthday.  My concept was sending a text to someone you love who’s far away on their Birthday.  So this adorable January Release set from The Cat’s Pajamas called Small Talk inspired it all.  The adorable little bubbles with cute sentiments (which would also be perfect for Valentine’s) were just the ticket.  


I used the retired polymer stamp set for my design, but it could easily be adapted for the digi set.  I coordinated inks and colours with a fun colour palette, and added a coordinating stencilled background, and card base with ink blending to give it lots of fun colour.  


Just a few fun enamel shapes finish off the accents.  Hope you enjoy!  




No comments: