Thursday, January 11, 2024

My Flower Stand with Concord & 9th


 Hello!  Today I’m popping in with some more colouring using a really lovely image from Concord and 9th called Flowers A La Carte Bundle.  When I purchased some paper on their sale in December I was able to get a grab bag full of goodies from them, and this was one of the sets.  I’m delighted with it, as you probably wouldn’t find a flower set that I wouldn’t love.  

Colouring is done with Copics for lots of vibrance, in a fun palette of Midnight, Wheat, Buttercup, Artichoke and Tidepool.  


I think navy and white stripes on anything are the perfect spring pairing, so I mimicked the colouring of the awning to the background where I used the Double Stripe Card Front Die, with added strips of Midnight cardstock.  Makes a great background!  With the image laying on a die cut vellum layer it addes some separation between the sets of strips that allows the image to shine.  

I’ve added some woodgrain to the cart, and the hello sentinment is cut 3 x and glued together to get some thickness.  


Such a pretty design to play with, and perfect for our VERY cold blast that has come upon us.  I can always dream of flowers!  :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: