Sunday, June 4, 2023

A Tropical Happy Day with C & 9th

 


We’ve got hot temperatures and some humidity in my corner of the world, humidity is not as usual for us, so we’re feeling a bit like the tropics right now!  And I have a very tropical card created with new goodies from Concord & 9th.  This design uses A Bit of Paradise Bundle with its awesome turn around stamp and coordinating dies.  I chose colours of yellow, orange and teal for Simon Says Stamps June Challenge and I love how the combo turned out!  


The sweet tropical leaf die cuts make great accents to the colourful background and I’ve added an embossed sentiment, as well as an Oceanside cardstock border from C&9 that gives the right amount of colouful framing.  A simple enamel heart accents the sentiment.  


Ready for summer!  Thanks for joining me!




No comments: