Friday, June 2, 2023

Purple Prayer Bough

 


Hello!  Today is my last purple card day this week, and I’m bringing a lovely thoughtful card of support using multiple products from multiple companies, but I think they work together well.  Its fun when you can “shop you own stash”.  

I started with The Greetery’s stencil set Spring Sprays in lovely varied shades of purple, as well as a cool Evergreen Bough in Distress Oxide Ink.  I used the coordinating dies to cut out a few extra “blooms” to accent with the sequins.  


The prayer die cut (retired) from MFT is cut several times in white and then in ink blended cardstock so it’s raised well.  Then I just wandered through my Power Poppy sets to find a couple of words I could stamp that would create a great sentence.  


Seems like a great way to end off my purple week of cards!  Hope you’ve enjoyed it!   



No comments: