Monday, May 15, 2023

Golden Glow Petal Die Cuts from PTI


Hello and Happy Monday!  I’m popping in with a design from Paper Trey Ink that celebrates their beautiful Into the Blooms: Gerber Daisies dies.  These are such detailed layering dies that are so fun to use!  I cut out several layers of flowers on heavy white cardstock, and ink blended some golden warm shades for the layers, and glued them up.  


Meanwhile, I foiled one of my fancy Spellbinders dies onto whitc cardstock, and embossed this beautiful Psalm from Psalm Reflections:  February Mini Set to continue that golden glow.   I arranged the flowers on a card that’s 5 x 6 1/4, a little larger than I normally work with, but it needed some extra real estate for all those pretty flowers.  Some watered down gold Lunar Paste is splattered across the layers, and over the card base to give a shimmery but weathered look.  Golden-shabby-chic!  


A lovely flowery start to the week!  Thanks for joining me!   



 

No comments: