Monday, April 3, 2023

Easter Bunnies with TCP


Popping in today with some sweetness for Easter.  Easter for me is a special sacred week.  On Palm Sunday at Church we had all our littles come and wave palm branches and sing and it just overwhelmed me again at how precious and important it is for our children to have joy and rejoice in their faith.  So, these designs are a bit on the “sweeter” side of an Easter Celebration, with all the fun of baby lambs and bunnies.  

I’m using some retired The Cat’s Pajamas goodies for my designs because they still make me smile, but I’ll link wherever we have new SVG or digi versions.  First up, an adorable mini-slimline card.   


These two look to be getting into a little egg mischief to me.  I’ve stamped and coloured the Follow the Bunny Stamp set with Copics, then used the coordinating dies to cut them out, I’ve placed them on an ink splattered background, with a cute Slimline Suburbs CutUps also retired from TCP.  A couple of holeless sequins add a touch of sparkle to the card. 


Little peep chicks adorn the inside of the card cause they’re just cute.  


And the coordinating tag is created with TCP’s retired Lamb, Bunny, Chick Cut Ups dies, (now Spring Animals in SVG) as well as eggs from TCP’s Happy Easter digi set, and they’re all placed on a TCP Tag die, splattered with ink.  Such a cutie don’t you think?  


They make a cute pair ready for an Easter basket for Sunday!   Thanks for joining me!  
 

No comments: