Friday, January 27, 2023

Watercolour Roses are Love with Power Poppy


The sweet season of love!  Today I’m bringing out a beautiful image from Power Poppy called La Vie en Rose .  I decided to watercolour it in shades of coral and apricot on this mini-slimline design.  I seem to be doing a lot of this size card lately!  


For the background I stenciled some Distress Oxide ink with a Slimline Diamond Builder Stencil from Pinkfresh and these great mini-slimline sized dies from Pink Fresh, as well as a retired accent die for the circle.  I inked the diagonal dashed die with color to give it a ombre fade that mimcs the diamond stencil.  


The sentiment is embossed it two colours using the polymer version of this stamp set (retired), and accented with some petite enamel hearts to make a lovely LOVE card!   

No comments: