Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Guys with Grills and Masks

The Cat’s Pajamas Card with a Bunny Grilling

Welcome Friends!  Were having some fun today with masculine ideas using the June Release from The Cat’s Pajamas!  We’re kicking it off with our favourite Bunny doing some grilling for the celebration picnic!  This is using the new Flippin’ Awesome digi image.  I arranged some of the elements of the set to create a scene and die cut it out and coloured the image with Copics.  I placed it on festive buffalo plaid piece of designer paper that gives you that picnic vibe and added a green banner that was sponged with a stencil to match the green grill.  

Close-up picture of card with Bunny Grilling

For accent I added some wood veneer stars, two little bits of folded ribbon to tie in the gingham and the black of his bunny nose, and it made a great Father’s Day Card for my husband.  

Card with Birthday Raccoon from The Cat’s Pajamas

Next up, we have a man in a mask!  This cutie raccoon from the new set Critter Camp is a bandit bringing gifts!  I coloured up this birthday guest with Copics and trimmed him out so I could add the pieces in layers and pop some of the elements up.  I added some die cut stars to coordinate with the stars on his party hat, and matched the balloons and gift with the plaid designer paper.  

Close up of Raccoon Card with Birthday Balloons and present from The Cat’s Pajamas

A bit of twine accents the tag and the background has some swiss dot embossing.  Perfect for a masculine birthday.  

Here’s a peek at the June Release Items I used today:  


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

these are too cute, I especially love the first for summer time birthdays!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm just grinning all over, Christine! Your cards are beautifully done and so much fun!