Saturday, December 18, 2021

Sweet and Sugary Christmas from Power Poppy

 



Sending Christmas Greetings to each of you!  Today I’m bringing you something new from Power Poppy!  It’s part of two new images from Marcy, and this one is called Sweet and Sugary Snowglobe and it’s a WOW illustration for sure!   

I’m off work for a couple of weeks, so I spent a few hours cozied up with this amazing image and my Copic Markers and Prismacolour Pencils.  So nice to have a few hours in a row to colour.  This image is really fun because it has so many textures....fruit, leaves, foliage, ribbon, glass, candy....lots to play with!   I printed the digi image to be 5 x 7 inches so I could display it for Christmas, but you could certainly make a card that size too.  



I picked a fun colour palette of red, bright green, and pops of turquoise and yellow.  I’ve added some white accents on the candy to give it cellophane wrapper reflection, but everything else is Copics with Prismacolour pencils for depths.  


Here’s what it looks like framed and on the picture shelf by our front door!  A great design to celebrate the season!  

I hope you’ll pop on over to see this image and the second one from Marcy called Cozy Candlelit Sips

And pop on over to Stacy’s blog to see her creation with these images!  

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

That color palette is stunning! Great job!