Monday, September 28, 2020

TCP September Blog Hop!


Welcome to the September Blog Hop from The Cat’s Pajamas.  I know you’ve had a great week seeing all of the delightful inspiration for this outstanding Autumn release.  I hope you’ve come from Nancy’s Blog.  And if you get lost along the way be sure to pop by the TCP Blog for the whole list.  


Today I’m finishing up this great week with a very woodsy, whimsical design using the new Simply Blessed Stamp Set.  This cute little toadstool house really made me smile, and I knew it would be a perfect fit for some Prismacolor on Kraft.  I made use of the Simply Blessed Bundle and die cut out the mushroom, and placed it on the already coloured tree background, just popping it up.  


The sentiment is a very sweet one for welcoming someone new to the neighbourhood, or a thank you design, or even for Thanksgiving.  


I kept all the details very Clean and Simple. It would be an easy design to mass produce too.  

Now you’ve seen all of the September Release and you just want it ALL!  We’ve got a deal for you!  You can purchase the Kitty Kat Pack which includes all of the stamps and dies at a discount;  OR the Poochie Pack which includes all of the stamp sets at a discount.  

Want to see more?  Pop on over and visit Wendy’s Blog along the hop!  

Thanks so much for sharing all the fun with me this week!  

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Christine
Gr Karin

Alma de la Rosa said...

I adore this beautiful little house the way you colored it. It looks almost as good enough to eat.

sharon g said...

Your coloring looks just wonderful. I can see the bark....this is just so cute. I LOVE these little houses!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, cute, Christine! It looks like a gnome house. I can see this darling set being used for any of those occasions you mentioned. Adorable!

Fikreta said...

it is so adorable!