Monday, April 15, 2019

Spring Travel!



We’re back with The Cat’s Pajamas and a reminder about our monthly challenge.  This month’s theme is Spring!  There are so many ways you could go with this theme and I decided to think of some dreamy Spring travelling.  I’d love to be getting on a plane and exploring some new part of the world today.  I played with some new goodies from this month’s release including the new stamp set Travel Stickers.  I love the stamps in this set!  It has some fabulous countries represented.  For my inspiration, I thought of how a passport might feel when it has lots of stamps in it.  I stamped the images in a collage style in Pool Party ink, then added some images popped up using the Rectangular Stamp Die.  

I’ve added some pops of colour in red ink and some red accents.  


The red fishtale banner is cut with TCP’s new die Stitched Squares and More and then there’s the sweet little hearts using the new Mailbox Die.  A few enamel dots and some splashy ink in the backround give it some texture.  

Here are some of the new TCP items I used today.  

  


Jump in and join us!  You have a two more weeks to play along with our Spring inspired challenge, and you could win a TCP Gift voucher of $50 just for playing!  

For more inspiration pop on over and see more from The Cat Pack:

3 comments:

Janis said...

Such a fun spring travel card!! Love all the "passport stamps"!! Such a great idea.

It might be just an error, but the link-up to the TCP April Challenge looks like it has already closed. I, too, thought it was supposed to be open all month, but it is apparently closed. Maybe something got messed up.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Christine
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

You did a wonderful job with these stamps, Christine. I like your idea of spring travel. Nice interpretation. I'd like to be hopping in our motor home and doing some spring travel. Just waiting for better weather. Love the soft Pool Party color for this.