Friday, April 12, 2019

My Kind of Bouquet



This little beauty from Power Poppy is just my kind of bouquet, beautiful flowers like Roses, Cyclamen, Redbud and a pretty fern along with some fun art supplies tucked in, plus a wee ladybug and pretty bees!  It’s called Artistic Bouquetand the even better news is that its on SALE this weekend with the Weekend Stamp Steal!  Marcy’s offering both the pretty polymer stamp set and the digital version Rosé All Day at a steal for this weekend only!  

I didn’t use all of the stamped image but stamped about 2/3 of the bouquet tipped in to the side.  The image is coloured with Copics showcasing some lovely rich shades.  I added some shimmer to the bee wings with a glitter pen.  


The scripty Birthday sentiment is included in the stamp set, and I accented it with some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Navy Blue.  I sponged in a bit of moody background ink with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink, and I tucked in some fishtale pennant banners picking up some of the colours in the bouquet.  


Christine Okken
Kathy Jones
and Marcy at the Power Poppy Blog

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is absolutely your kind of bouquet, Christine, and you do a beautiful job coloring it!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

This is awesome Christine, I fell in love the first time I saw this bouquet but can't always buy what I love. Glad that it's on sale now
Your colouring is stunning and shows your love of this flowerbouquet.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love how you have used a portion of it!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, the colors you've used, Christine, are exquisite! I love that blue...my favorite color. And he other flowers and sweet little bees and ladybug are darling! Absolutely exquisite! Hugs and love! xoxo