Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sneaky Peek Week with TCP!


Welcome to my day of The Cat’s Pajamas November release!  I have two cutie patootie cards to show you today in anticipation of the release on Tuesday.    We’ve got 3 new stamp sets and 6 new dies for you this month!  


First up is the ultra adorable Lettuce Be Friends.  It showcases 4 fruit/veggies with the option of also giving them some cute kawaii type faces.  I chose to leave them just as their lovely fruit and veggie selves, stamping them on watercolour paper and then watercolouring with Zig Real Brush markers.  I created the background and then also stamped a separate strawberry and cut it out with the coordinating dies for this set.  


I finished it with a little black border using TCP’s Icing Cut Ups Die, a bit of baker’s twine around the strawberry stem and a enamel dot.  

Next up, our favourite bunny is BACK!  It’s Look for the Rainbows!


He’s waving a love flag to congratulate someone special!  Coloured up with Copics and matched up with some fun valentine themed paper with these CUTE candy hearts.  For a further take on Valentine’s, I’ve added these adorable NEW Lacy Arrows.  This die can also be yours FREE with a $65 purchase.  I thought they would look great to frame up our little bunny.  


Here is a closer look at what I used today that we’re releasing this month.  



  

Isn’t it all SO cute!  

Now it’s your turn!  You could WIN just by commenting on this post!  Alma will select a name from my comments for a TCP Gift Card!  

9 comments:

Michele B said...

Love your cards! The colors are so vibrant in the lettuce card - too cute.

slbt17 said...

Love your color schene!

Karthikha said...

What a lovely veggie card! The bunny is adorable! I love the coloring :)

Leslie Miller said...

These are the most fun cards, Christine! Colorful and full of happiness!

Karen said...

Great cards. Love those floppy bunny ears.

Sue D said...

Great cards and I like your coloring.

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous coloring!! That bunny cracks me up with those big ears. lol So precious. Love the design of that card; love the arrows.

Lucy E. said...

Oooh-your lettuce card is really gorgeous!
I love the cute bunny card.

Finley and Brinley's Short Tails said...

Great cards-- love the coloring on the lettuce/berry card & the bunny card is adorable!