Well, Hi friends!
Today I’m delighted to be joining the Simon Says Blog Friday Hop for the Every Happiness July Release! There are so many delightful elements to this release that I think you’ll enjoy. Today I’m showcasing the wonderful school themed set with coordinating dies called Best Teacher Ever .
Our daughter is a teacher and we’re so proud of her. Every day she brings creativity, intentionality and joy to her classroom. So, this set has a special place in my heart. I know how significant our teachers are, and how much they need to hear they are valued and appreciated. This design tries to bring an elegant feel to a teacher appreciation by using the sentiment as a fun focal point.
To create the beautiful and vibrant pattern I used my beloved Willowweave die and stencil from Simon Says Stamp. The stencil creates the vibrant red layer and the willowweave die addes the aqua blue texture. It’s always a show stopper! I added in stars from the Best Teacher Ever set to the center of each opening to tie it into the teacher theme.
Another fun stamped feature is the aqua dividing line between layers where I stamped the ruler element from the set, and added in the sub-sentiment “You rule!” Totally a cute little teacher touch.
I think it’s a fun and classy way to tell a teacher you appreciate them any time of the year.
Don’t miss our not-yet-released Simon Says Stamp Golden Sunflower 3x4 stamp (pictured above) which is automatically added to your cart that contains any purchase from our exclusive Every Happiness collection! This gift with purchase will expire 7/26 at 11:59 pm EDT or while supplies last.
Well I’m the last stop on the hop, but if you’d like to see the whole list of all the beautiful creativity today here’s who’s up today! Be sure to check back with Simon Says Stamp tomorrow for the Saturday inspiration!
Don’t forget to comment! A $25 gift card will be given at every blog along the hop! Yay!
Christine Okken (you are here)
To catch up on all the inspiration from this release be sure to check out the Every Happiness Gallery.
2 comments:
Love your card! Someone has a very lucky teacher!
What a bright & colorful way to tell a teacher how wonderful they are. Teachers give so much and deserve to be reminded of all they give and your card would definitely let a special teacher know how appreciated they are.
Post a Comment