Sunday, September 8, 2024

September Summer with Concord & 9th

 


Hello!  I don’t know about you - but we’ve had the most beautiful hot end to Summer this week.  I’m not sure how many more days we’ll get back to 31 degrees Celcius yet this month.  But we enjoyed it with motorcycle rides, walks and time in the hammock.  With that, I wanted to take one last splash this week at Summer cards.  Today its with this wonderful designs from Concord and 9th called Season Post Bundle.  For this mini-slimline design I used the postage elements of the dies in the set to create a little scene for someone who’s been there for you. 


With some ink blending in the background with the stencils it gives some sky and sea colour.  I also added in some white gel pen to accent the sparkle of the water, and then its all about simple die cut layers, and a postage stamp bottom.  I also added textured stripes from Concord & 9th’s Double Stripe Card Front Die, to keep with that horizontal stripe theme of the mini-slimline.  A few postage marks and its as cute as can be!


Thanks for dropping by today!  I’ll have some more Summer for you this week, so stay tuned!

No comments: